Woodinville is blessed with ideal conditions for cultivating the finest grapes and a variety of produce. This burgeoning city is where you’ll find some of Washington State’s best wines and an excellent selection of farm-to-table restaurants. The opening of Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery (the oldest winery in the state) on the old grounds of the Stinson Manor was the impetus for a population boom that continues well to this day.
But make no mistake, Woodinville is more than just wine tasting and eating well. It’s a terrific place to settle down, raise a family, start fresh, or get to know new people. Well-kept neighborhoods and fairly large lots give residents plenty of space for their desired lifestyle. Plus, families with kids will appreciate the family-friendly attractions throughout the city, as well as the excellent school options in the Northshore School District.
What you’ll love
- Sammamish River Trail. This busy trail route spans just 11 miles (running from Bothell, Woodinville, and finally ending in Redmond) but there’s plenty of scenic views of vineyards, baseball fields, picnic areas, and maple and alder trees by the river.
- Bike-friendly roads and trails. The farm and ranch atmosphere, combined with the easy winding route of the Sammamish River Trail, make for an unforgettable pedaling excursion. With the backdrop of a charming agrarian scenery, you’ll cycle your way past tree-lined streets and unpaved trails.
- Woodinville Wine Country. There’s a plethora of wineries and distilleries lining the easy-going Sammamish River. Visitors from nearby cities often have Woodinville Wine Country on their list for the weekend. Here, you’ll get the opportunity to explore the famous Chateau Ste. Michelle. But if it gets a bit too crowded there, make time for other wineries like The Woodhouse Wine Estates, Airfield Estates Winery, and Cascade Cliffs Vineyard and Winery.
- Hot air balloons. Here’s a common sighting in town: a fleet of hot air balloons assembling in the skies of Woodinville. From over 2,000 feet above ground, you’ll get the best views of not just the city, but also neighboring cities and the surrounding landscape. Rides are available daily from Over The Rainbow Hot Air Balloon.
- Proximity to neighboring cities. Woodinville is just a short drive away from neighboring cities like Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond and Seattle.
- Golf courses and country clubs. Woodinville’s idyllic vibe makes for a great setting to book some tee time. Explore a number of top notch country clubs and golf driving ranges in the area like Bear Creek Country Club, Echo Falls Golf Club, and Redwood Golf Driving Range.
Real estate snapshot
Homes in Woodinville come in the form of spacious single-family units. Prices range from as low as $800,000 to over $5 million. With just a short distance from the nearest urban centers, there’s quite a few residents that don’t mind making a short commute throughout the week.
Whether you want to live in wine country or looking to bask in nature, Woodinville is a great place to call home. Craig Nosler is ready to assist you in your home search. You may call by phone at 425.765.5588 to get started.References:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.